Legacy Low-Res tvmodes removed

Chris Marriott skymap62 at gmail.com
Sun May 14 02:56:25 PDT 2017

Yes, I reported a week or so ago that low-res modes were no longer available
as HLS for the majority of programmes. Fortunately, they are still available
with the "hvfx" modes. I download everything with "hvfxhigh", which produces
a file similar in size to that of the "hlsstd" mode which has now mostly
disappeared.

Chris