daf* radiomodes broken by the BBC!

tellyaddict tellyaddict21 at gmx.co.uk
Thu May 11 17:02:11 PDT 2017

Dinky says that this is due to BBC changes but what has actually changed? The feeds are still there in the mediaselector. Any ideas what needs to be changed to fix it? I'm finding it very frustrating at the moment since Dinky has stopped publishing fixes in the development version on Github until the final version is actually released.

Flash modes seem to be vanishing as well in 2.99 and still just about available in 2.96. Again what's changed and what needs to be changed?