V3.00

Vangelis forthnet northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr
Sun May 7 15:30:13 PDT 2017

On Sun May 7 21:59:36 BST 2017, Lucy Walker wrote:

> There seems to be something odd going on -
> the channel in question (Radio Somerset) seems
> to have updated some programmes in cache,
> but the show that I'm after, isn't in the PVR cache
> despite downloading happily through the CLI
> (http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p050hczf).

Hello again :-)
That particular pid you're after is already inside
my radio.cache, as demonstrated by:
=============================
C:\Program Files\get_iplayer>get_iplayer --type=radio pid:p050hczf
get_iplayer 3.01-windows.0, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details
use --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under
certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

  NOTE: A UK TV licence is required to legally access BBC iPlayer TV content

Matches:
18351:  Geoff Barker's Rock 'n' Roll Party - Sonny Curtis, BBC Somerset,
p050hcz

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes

Are you sure you did perform a radio.cache rebuild, too?
Won't hurt to retry:

get_iplayer --type=radio -f --refresh-limit-radio=30 --force --index-maxconn=10

optionally followed by

get_iplayer --type=radio -f --refresh-future --force

Other than that, I fear I'm out of more ideas...

Cheers