V3.00

Lucy Walker lucywalker46 at yahoo.com
Sun May 7 13:59:36 PDT 2017

On 07/05/2017 20:53, Vangelis forthnet wrote:
> On Sun May 7 16:39:44 BST 2017, Lucy Walker wrote:
>
>> I've noticed that certain stations (R2 and Local Radio)
>> no longer seem to be generating cache updates
>
> Hi Lucy :-)
> GiP 3.01 has recently been released, so first start
> by updating to that:

Thanks - an update to 3.01, plus a cache rebuild, has restored R2
functionality, which is brillant.

> As for Local Radio, I'm not quite sure yet, but
> it shouldn't be excluded from radio.cache;
> I know Local TV is because of
> https://github.com/get-iplayer/get_iplayer/commit/3522611
> but in that same commit
There seems to be something odd going on - the channel in question
(Radio Somerset) seems to have updated some programmes in cache, but the
show that I'm after, isn't in the PVR cache despite downloading happily
through the CLI (http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p050hczf).

It's easy enough, as I said earlier, to do it manually - that may be my
solution