Can't download with GiP 3.00

Chris Marriott skymap62 at gmail.com
Thu May 4 05:31:40 PDT 2017

Thank you - "hvfxhigh" is exactly what I was looking for! That's given me a
390MB file for "MasterChef", compared to 810MB for "hvfxsd" and 1GB for
"hlshd". I'll use that as my default mode from now on.

Having read an earlier post, I did actually replace "ffmpeg" with the
version from 2.99 after I'd upgraded to 3.00, and that seems to be working
fine for me, other than the problems with the "dvf" version which, as you
advise, I'll avoid in the future.

Thanks for your help - it's very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Chris