Can't download with GiP 3.00

tellyaddict tellyaddict21 at gmx.co.uk
Thu May 4 05:13:12 PDT 2017

That's my fault. I was looking at the mode you had tried for Masterchef rather than the mode I knew you were after. What you actually want is hvfxhigh which should be the sort of size and quality you are used to.

The dvf modes download as 2 separate files (audio + video) and then use ffmpeg to stitch them together into 1 file. As you are on XP though you might have trouble with that unless you downgrade your version of ffmpeg. I'd ignore dvf modes for now.

It is just coincidence that HLS files have started becoming corrupted on the server at the same time as a major upgrade was needed to GiP. Being on 2.99 would still have errors.