2.99 Not Downloading Hi-Res Audio

C E Macfarlane c.e.macfarlane at macfh.co.uk
Wed Mar 15 05:54:25 PDT 2017

Hi,

Reverted back to 2.97 overnight and, as mentioned by others, got the radio
downloads, but not the TV.

Also comments below ...

Regards Charles.
--
www.macfh.co.uk/MacFH.html

>     There is another thread today (now yesterday) about this.

Yes, but to me the error message doesn't appear to be related to this.

>     >WARNING: Some recording modes were remapped to new values
>     >WARNING: Input mode list remapped from
>     'dashhigh,flashaachigh,hafhigh' to
>     >'dafhigh,flashaachigh,hafhigh'
>
>     Modes have been renamed in v2.98 and v2.99.  The new names are here.
>     https://github.com/get-iplayer/get_iplayer/wiki/modesref

I specify a range of modes, in the hope that one or other will work at the
resolution required.

>     >Does 2.99 require a Perl package not required by previous versions?

>     The DVF modes need ffmpeg v3.0 or
>     greater.

That's a problem for me, because I can't get it to build on this NAS.

>  Problems
>     could be caused by the absence of metadata feeds.

Perhaps, but the error message conveyed the idea of something rather
different.