A bug in get_iplayer-3.01?

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Mon Jun 5 06:06:56 PDT 2017

1 );

Thanks for that.  In fact I have been looking in the wrong place.  I did not
read the OP carefully enough.  The problem with / in a programme name occurs
when the --subdir option is used.  In Windows for a programme with a <name>
Vets 24/7: Series 4
get_iplayer creates a sub-directory called
\Vets_24\7_Series_4\
which is the same behaviour as was complained of in Linux.