A bug in get_iplayer-3.01?

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Mon Jun 5 03:38:11 PDT 2017

Hi Richard,

> In another part of the code there is a variable sanitize_mode which
> can have values between 0 and 4 to denote different treatment for
> sanitising file and directory names, and I haven't worked out how that
> gets set.

$sanitize_mode is set at the start of substitute() from the second
parameter to that function, with a default of 0 if that either doesn't
exist, e.g. substitute('foo'), or is the value `undef'.

I think the call where it's passed as 1 is

    # Don't create subdir if we are only testing recordings
    # Create a subdir for programme sorting option
    elsif ( $opt->{subdir} ) {
	    my $subdir = $prog->substitute( $opt->{subdirformat} || '<longname>', 1 );

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy