Can I Set Radio Modes for Individual Search Items in PVR List?

Budge ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Sat Jan 28 04:28:26 PST 2017

On 28/01/17 12:16, Alan Milewczyk wrote:
> On 28/01/2017 18:19, Simon Morgan wrote:

Hi Alan,
Thanks. Your interpretation of my intent is correct.  Yes I could set up
a batch file or several and run them as cron jobs in the same way as I
run pvr now.

For all intents and purposes however pvr does the most of the work for
me now and would do all that I want if I could set mode along with
search criteria.  Before I go down the batch file route I shall dig more
into pvr.

Regards,
Budge