Can I Set Radio Modes for Individual Search Items in PVR List?

Alan Milewczyk alan at soulman1949.com
Sat Jan 28 04:16:22 PST 2017

On 28/01/2017 18:19, Simon Morgan wrote:

> [...]

As I see it the poster was not complaining about file size for the music
programmes, only about the overkill for speech.

I use batch files to download the programmes I need. The batch files
would read a text file listing the programmes to be downloaded. In that
scenario there is nothing to stop you having two sets of batch file/text
file, one batch file specifying the rate you wish to download music with
the appropriate programmes listed in the corresponding  text file and a
second batch file specifying a lower bitrate for the spoken programmes,
again with a matching text file listing those programmes.

If you need help on the appropriate content of batch and text files,
just yell and we'll show you how to do it.

Alan