Re "Issues with Large Files" and "Recent Radio Downloads Not Playing".

iz ilainftw at gmx.com
Thu Jan 26 09:11:49 PST 2017

> Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 4:36 PM
> From: Budge
>
> profile"  error with this file.  I am using ffmpeg v3.2-6.5 but I do not
> think it is an ffmpeg fault.  There was an update on my system on 17

ffmpeg 3.2 may be the culprit. That particular version caused a problem with remuxing DASH radio downloads that would lead to atomicparsley showing "unknown profile":

https://squarepenguin.co.uk/forums/thread-1095.html

If that is the case, you would need to remux with newer ffmpeg to another .m4a file.