Re "Issues with Large Files" and "Recent Radio Downloads Not Playing".

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Wed Jan 25 03:46:12 PST 2017

I have just looked at this again, and in particular the reference to the
AVC3 codec.  Searching for AVC3 I found this from the BBC.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/rd/blog/2013-09-mpeg-dash-test-streams

It seems that DASH is not simply AAC.  The adaptive bit rate may be what is
causing Linn to complain about the size of the stsz table.

The next question is how to convert AVC3  to AVC1  or AAC.  I have already
tried using ffmpeg and its aac codec.  It was very slow and I still couldn't
play the file.  I have also tried the Nero encoder, but my player did not
like the MP42 Major Brand or the .mp4 extension.