PID reverse look-up

Simon Morgan s.morgan at skm.org.uk
Sun Jan 8 06:16:25 PST 2017

Thanks Vangelis,
Your responses, as always, are most helpful. I suppose I should have worked
this out for myself. Get_player is an extremely powerful programme, I would
like to thank Dinkypumpkin and all the others who contribute to its upkeep
so that dumbos like me can derive an enormous amount of pleasure from the
BBC's extensive output. Long may it reign and remain out of the grips of
politicians, Murdoch and others who would like to cripple it.

Regards
Simon Morgan