get_iplayer creating incomplete mp4 files

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 02:42:34 PST 2017

Which version of GiP is this with? I used to get that with v2.95+ for
both tv and radio - which is why I reverted back to 2.94.

Sometimes my connection is flackey via a phone dongle, and also with
busy wifi connections - when dropped packets cause a session to have
to be crashed out, 'partial' files deleted, and the whole session
restarted using --force.

Huh - this also used be an issue with RadioDownloader over a flacky
connection. The then developer of RD replied to me that it was not
possible to check the size of the source file against that of the
downloaded file.

I guess the same pertains with GiP - something to do with RTPDump?

CJB