No Modes for b05p6gj6 and Others.

Jon Crookston joncrookston at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 8 15:28:30 PST 2017

That sounds like a very convenient way to manage your viewing/listening experience.  It would be interesting to get a bit more detail.  It sounds like the kind of thing I would aspire to do if I were more gifted in the coding department.

As for earlier comments about the forum vs mailing list - I've lurked here for years and found it really helpful and interesting.  Nice to dip in now and again and see what people are up to, as well as stopping by whenever things stop working, of course.  The technical discussion I find particularly interesting even if I don't follow it all.

Keep it up!

Jon.