No Modes for b05p6gj6 and Others.

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Wed Dec 6 08:25:48 PST 2017

Hi Richard,

> Your complaint seems to be that a programme appeared in your cache
> when it ought not to have done because it had not been broadcast
> within the last 30 days.

Yes.  I think the BBC published information that s09 would be made
available, and then stopped publishing that information.

> I don't pay much attention to the cache, and I don't even bother to
> make sure my cache is complete.

I use nothing but the cache, and I make sure the cache is complete.  :-)
To do otherwise would waste much time having me click around the
organ-grinder's GUI and yet still miss new programmes.  As it is, I get
a succinct list of what's newly available, excluding: what's in the
download history; those already in the PVR; and all series and
individual episodes I've declared `boring'.  Series I've labelled
`favourites' have their entries highlighted.  It doesn't take long on a
Monday, when the BBC publish most of their schedule, to run `./whatsnew'
and update the PVR, the boring list, etc.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy