BBC Clifton API JSON data (attn: Martin Powell)

Owen Smith owen.smith at cantab.net
Fri Dec 1 14:39:38 PST 2017

Yes well, Dinky's attitude over the last couple of years has gradually driven me away from get_iplayer. There used to be support and encouragement for users with more technical knowledge and that had an interest in improving features. Now that all seems to be frowned on despite it still being the same maintainer. It's really put me off.

--
Owen Smith <owen.smith at cantab.net>
Cambridge, UK