Quacks - iPlayer release before broadcast

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Mon Aug 21 12:34:28 PDT 2017

I can understand the logic of using --refresh-future with the PVR.  I
understand from the wiki that it is limited to 14 days ahead.  That would be
fine for Whodunnit? The Pregnant Teen Vanishes on Radio 4,
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08548hm
which had 5 daily episodes available in advance.  It doesn't really work for
Quacks with 6 weekly episodes available in advance.  It sounds as though I
am asking for a new feature.