New radio PIDs, more than 8 characters - "solved"

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Aug 16 07:47:54 PDT 2017

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 03:06:51PM +0100, C E Macfarlane wrote:

> Yes, I was aware of \b support in some languages, but RE support varies
> across languages, and, knowing this but not being experienced in PERL, I
> checked at least two online sources for PERL REs and could find no evidence
> of support for it.

The first two google results for "perl regular expression" not good
enough for you :-)

BTW, it's Perl or perl, not PERL. Perl is the name of the language, perl
is the name of the interpreter.

    If you have received this email in error, please add some nutmeg
    and egg whites, whisk, and place in a warm oven for 40 minutes.