Possible To Get BBC R3 In FLAC using GiP?

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Fri Aug 4 02:27:19 PDT 2017

>From: CJB
>Sent: Friday, August 4, 2017 09:15

>More techie info. here:

>http://mudcat.org/thread.cfm?threadid=161901

Thanks for the link but it’s a bit out of date.  Vangelis’s suggestion to
use a recent nightly build of VLC works very easily.  Choose 64 bit or 32
bit.  Just unzip the .zip file to its own directory and call vlc.exe in that
directory.  See my earlier comments about the problems I had and how I
solved them.

As for the FLAC not being processed, the FLAC Brahms 2nd Symphony last night
was about 2½min behind the Radio 3 satellite broadcast.

Please can the mailing list software be sorted out so it works without
having to jump through hoops.