Strange CodePage Error in GiP2.99 On XP

C E Macfarlane c.e.macfarlane at macfh.co.uk
Wed Aug 2 13:44:06 PDT 2017

Just tried to use GiP on my XP machine for the first time in months, and am
getting a strange error that never used to occur:

perl
C:\Programs\GetIPlayer\get_iplayer.pl --profile-dir=D:\CEM\GetIPlayer --type
tv --tvmode hafhd,hlshd --pid b007c0ys --file-prefix "Life Of Mammals, The -
01 A Winning Design" -g
Cannot find encoding "cp850" at C:\Programs\GetIPlayer\get_iplayer.pl line
323.

I'm using v3.01 successfully on a W7 64-bit machine, and was about to
experiment with what could be done to use a this version on an XP machine,
and found I couldn't even run a 2.9x version anymore!

Can anyone explain?

Also, the new FFMPEG fails on XP with:
	The procedure entry point GetNumaNodeProcessorMaskEx could
	not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll

Regards ...
--
www.macfh.co.uk/MacFH.html