HLS modes being missed by GiP

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Fri Apr 21 07:07:37 PDT 2017

Sorry I am misinterpreting it.  I thought the suffixes 1, 2, 3, 4 on mode
names indicated different CDNs.  Anyway on checking again I see it is only
hlshd that now has hlshd1 and hlshd2 (it used to be only hlshd1) and they
are both Akamai.  Looking for example at b08n1ngg I see there is only one
other HLS mode, hlsvhigh1.  I was thinking that HLS support was increasing,
but it seems it is going the other way.