HLS modes being missed by GiP

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Thu Apr 20 02:55:12 PDT 2017

I don't know the answer to your question, but I have a couple of comments.
Why doesn't treker68 use --tvmode=hvfxsd as suggested?  News programmes are
removed fairly quickly.  For example the London lunchtime news is not
available at all at the moment.  Are there normally HLS modes for the London
lunchtime news?  Some programmes only have HVF modes.  He could use
--tvmode=hlshd,hvfxsd or
--tvmode=hlsvhigh,hvfxsd