Web PVR in v2.96 - Recording modes

Simon Morgan s.morgan at skm.org.uk
Sun Sep 11 09:21:24 PDT 2016

Hi Jim,

I appreciate the fact that the R3 file is at 320k however my point was that
the "radiobest" option didn't appear to be working on the BBC TV as I seemed
to be getting the audio rate associated with the "tvgood" option i.e. 96k
rather than the 128k available with the default(i.e. "tvbest"). Either I am
doing something incorrectly or there is a minor bug (more likely the
former!).

RGds
Simon Morgan