Web PVR in v2.96 - Recording modes

Jim web web at audiomisc.co.uk
Sun Sep 11 08:23:32 PDT 2016

In article <004601d20c39$9db771c0$d9265540$@morgan at skm.org.uk>,
Simon
Morgan <s.morgan at skm.org.uk> wrote:

> I was expecting a higher audio bit rate than this so I recorded the
> piece again using the default quality setting. This resulted in an audio
> file of approx 128kbps.

I've not checked the pid, etc, you quoted.

But the 'best' HDTV version seems to provide 128k aac audio.

Whereas the 'best' R3 audio version is 320k.

So IIUC if you are getting 'TV' versions you can expect 128k to be the max
audio rate.

If you were trying to get the R3 version, then 320k is available.

I got the full 1st/2nd half HDTV files and the full last night R3 file this
morning. I give the televised proms a day or two to sort out the 'works'
excerpts as sometimes some don't turn up immediately, or are given a higher
quality version later on.

Jim