can I populate the download_history without actualy downloading

mccarthy kevin specialk99 at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Sep 6 07:25:36 PDT 2016

I'm using Windows 7.
In my

C:\Documents and Settings\username\.Get_iPlayer

directory

there's a file called download_history.
If you open it with a text file you'll see the format.
I'm assuming all you have to do is add an entry for each show you've downloaded,
though there are one or two references it contains I dont understand so I hope
this helps until an expert comes along...

Out of curiosity how do you use this file? if you dont use it for anything then
there's no need to add the missing entries.

Regards
Kevin