can I populate the download_history without actualy downloading

Dave Widgery dave.widgery at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 06:30:03 PDT 2016

Hi

I am running the latest windows get_iplayer and due to a disk crash I
have had to rebuild my system.

one problem I have is the download_history file is missing a lot of
entrys of programs I have already downloaded.

I often use keywords for example "eggheads" "university challange" in
the command line to grab all available programs. now it dosen't know
about the ones I have already downloaded.

Is there a way to fool get_iplayer to add entrys to the
download_history without actualy downloading the program.

I dont mind if it includes programs that I haven't already downloaded,
it would be easy for me to remove the ones I want from the
download_history afterwards.

Regards
Dave