how do i change the ouput recordings file in2 .96

Simon Morgan s.morgan at skm.org.uk
Tue Sep 6 00:10:57 PDT 2016

As always, Vangelis offers sound advice. As I almost always use the Web PVR
GUI, the Recording tab has certain advantages for me. Apart from download
folder location, you can also set the Recordings Mode. As I have a pathetic
broadband speed connection here in the depths of the countryside, there are
some programmes where I am happy to take the lower quality. With disk
storage so cheap these days it is only download times that concern me.

Rgds
Simon Morgan