Linux PVR Broken?

Vangelis forthnet northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr
Tue Oct 25 17:14:31 PDT 2016

On Tue Oct 25 23:24:25 BST 2016, Budge wrote:

> My previous posting on pvr problem
> has only had one reply from Vangelis
> which, unusually has not solved my problem.

...But, in my defence, I DID NUDGE YOU in the right direction;
if you had paid due attention towards the end of my post
(http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/get_iplayer/2016-October/009873.html)
:

>> Usually, the best place to start troubleshooting
>> would be your user prefs file (options?).
>> Maybe you have inadvertently set up something
>> there that's responsible for your current predicament...

then you'd have found the culprit; you could have either
located manually your "options" file and inpected it with an editor
or (the proper way suggested by SP) printed its contents in
the terminal via:

get_iplayer --prefs-show

Regards,
Vangelis.