Problem when Adding to PVR List

Budge ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Sun Oct 23 09:51:22 PDT 2016

Hi Vangelis,

On 23/10/16 02:23, Vangelis forthnet wrote:
[snip]
> Usually, the best place to start troubleshooting would be your user
> prefs file (options?). Maybe you have inadvertently set up something
> there that's responsible for your current predicament... As said, not a
> PVR expert, so perhaps you should wait for additional input from the
> real experts :-)

Many thanks for the reply and suggestions from a somewhat cooler Scotland.

The pvr list to which you refer includes the offending searches and if
the file for each is opened, the second unwanted search1 line is there.
However even when I delete this line so the search appears OK, running
--pvr only gets me the one search which is "The Incredible Human Journey."

The effect of this is that my pvr cron job fails to download new stuff
other than the quoted title.

Very strange.  I hope somebody can shine some light on this.

Regards,
Budge