Problem when Adding to PVR List

Budge ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Sat Oct 22 16:00:52 PDT 2016

Running on openSUSE Leap 42.1 I messed up the syntax when adding to my
pvr list and now when I try and add a search I get two searches thus:-

pvrsearch = The_Incredible_Human_Journey
         search0 = The Incredible Human Journey
         search1 = (The_Incredible_Human_Journey|The Incredible Human
Journey)

What is even more strange is that if I add another search I still get
the above "search1" thus:-

alastair at ibmserver2:~> get_iplayer --pvr "The Code" --pvradd "The_Code"
get_iplayer v2.96, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
   This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use
--warranty.
   This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under
certain
   conditions; use --conditions for details.

INFO: Saving PVR search 'The_Code':
         search0 The Code
         search1 (The_Incredible_Human_Journey|The Incredible Human Journey)

It seems the second line is held somewhere and I cannot find and delete
it.  What is going on and how may I clear this please?

Budge