Radio programme will not record using web PVR

Simon Morgan s.morgan at skm.org.uk
Tue Oct 11 04:11:09 PDT 2016

I have solved my own problem. Needless to say it was all down to me not
reading the WIKI carefully enough.

My default Recording modes were entered as "tv25fps, radiobest". Note the
space between the two modes. Had I read the instructions carefully enough I
would understood that there should NOT be a space. Removal solved the
problem.

RTFM!

Rgds
Simon Morgan