Radio programme will not record using web PVR

Simon Morgan s.morgan at skm.org.uk
Mon Oct 10 23:58:08 PDT 2016

While I do already have the programme recorded, the symptoms I described
were the same as those before I successfully downloaded using the CLI. Also,
as a matter of interest, the Web PVR has a "force" option.
Until now, I have found that the Web PVR has fulfilled all my needs so I
would be very interested to find out why it was unsuccessful this time.

Rgds
Simon Morgan