[Get-iPlayer] Re: BBC iPlayer login will be required from 2017

Alan Milewczyk alan at soulman1949.com
Mon Oct 3 01:47:26 PDT 2016

On 03/10/16 08:54, CJB wrote:
> You'd like the Radio Caroline archive site then!!!!  > > http://www.azanorak.com/ > > http://www.azanorak.com/pub > >
http://www.azanorak.com//pub/stations etc, etc. > > Thousands of shows
from the 1960s etc. to download for free. > > Password 'freeradio' > >
Chris B.

Yep, sure do. Been a visitor to that site for well over 10 years since
the days when Jim Nantz ran it! Was also a member of the "Dutch download
club" for a few years and in recent times an attendee of annual "Radio
Days" in Amsterdam run by Hans Knot et al! Happy times!:-)

Alan (recipient of Radio Day 2009 Offshore Radio Anorak Award) M.

> > > On 03/10/2016, Alan Milewczyk <alan at soulman1949.com> wrote: >> On
01/10/16 13:40, David Cantrell wrote: >>> Personally I don't understand
why anyone would want to listen to >>> *any* local radio, but given that
some people do, I expect that >>> there exist people who want to listen
to their local radio >>> station online. >>> >> We're not all the same,
you know.....