Bug in Windows PVR?

Vangelis forthnet northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr
Tue Nov 15 11:26:50 PST 2016

On Tue Nov 15 19:14:19 BST 2016, Roger Tricker wrote:

> Since I installed Office 365 and started using Outlook for my e-mails,
> I have noticed that messages from this list come in to my Inbox but,
> within about 30 secs, they disappear and not into Trash or Junk.

With respect Roger, how does this issue of yours pertain to current thread?

Please start a separate thread by e-mailing directly to

get_iplayer at lists.infradead.org

and clearly mark it as:

"Office 365 Outlook and this list" or similar,
so it can hopefully attract answers from other list members
using the same e-mail client as you do;
hopefully the list owner may also show up,
a real authority when it comes to e-mai clients :-)

Regards