Bug in Windows PVR?

Roger Tricker roger at tricker.co.uk
Tue Nov 15 11:14:19 PST 2016

Hi All,

Since I installed Office 365 and started using Outlook for my e-mails, I
have noticed that messages from this list come in to my Inbox but, within
about 30 secs, they disappear and not into Trash or Junk.
Does anyone have an explanation, please?

I previously used Outlook Express. They also disappear from Windows Phone
and iPad.

Regards
Roger