Offtopic noise: Re: BBC iPlayer viewers now need a...

C E Macfarlane c.e.macfarlane at macfh.co.uk
Wed May 18 06:01:27 PDT 2016

Please see below ...

www.macfh.co.uk/CEMH.html

>     -----Original Message-----
>     From: get_iplayer [mailto:get_iplayer-bounces at lists.infradead.org]On
>     Behalf Of James Scholes
>     Sent: 18 May 2016 13:49
>     To: get_iplayer at lists.infradead.org
>     Subject: Re: Offtopic noise: Re: BBC iPlayer viewers now need a...
>
>     Please, for the love of God, see below.

[Please let's not, so snip more noise about more noise about ...]

As there is no smiley in your reply, I assume you must mean it for real  -
have you no sense of your own hypocrisy in that by making such a pointless,
not to mention insulting, complaint you actually add uselessly to the very
noise that you complain about ???!!!  If you wish us all to take your
advice, start by following it yourself!