Offtopic noise: Re: BBC iPlayer viewers now need a...

Alan Milewczyk soulman1949 at googlemail.com
Mon May 16 12:08:27 PDT 2016

On 16/05/16 19:32, David Woodhouse wrote:

> However... it seems that this list is mostly used these days for
> offtopic crap
Hardly "mostly", just taking a snap sample from the first half of this
month, if we ignore this thread, there have been about 40 posts and only
3 or 4 which I would class as OT.

> Is there still a benefit to having this list at all? Would we be better
> off shutting it down entirely?
Yes and no, respectively. This is a far friendlier/more accessible list
than the other option with better more in depth threads and I for one
would be sad to lose it.