Offtopic noise: Re: BBC iPlayer viewers now need a...

Owen Smith owen.smith at cantab.net
Mon May 16 12:05:01 PDT 2016

I don't follow the forums, and I don't use get_iplayer often. But when I do I'm moderately up to date with the current situation thanks to this list.

If the list stopped I'd probably stop using get_iplayer and turn to other means for the occasional programme I want on iPlayer.

--
Owen Smith <owen.smith at cantab.net>
Cambridge, UK