Sandy Denny prog.

C E Macfarlane c.e.macfarlane at macfh.co.uk
Thu May 5 04:45:16 PDT 2016

Please see below ...

www.macfh.co.uk/CEMH.html

These both work for me ...

	get_iplayer.295dev --type radio --radiomode=dashhigh --pid b0785bg8 -g

	get_iplayer.295dev --type radio --radiomode=dashhigh --pid
b0785bg8 --pvr-queue

>     Another chance to hear Bob Harris celebrate the life and music of
>     Sandy Denny, a singer and songwriter who was at the very heart of the
>     birth of British folk rock. It was first broadcast in April 2008 and
>     marked the 30th anniversary of her death.

Speaking purely personally, I always thought she was overrated, but if you
want to argue that, take it offline and PM me !-)