downloading audio in 320 kbps

Steven Bladt steven.bladt at skynet.be
Tue Jun 14 04:21:20 PDT 2016

Hello

Have read some threads here about downloading in 320 kbps for on demand
programmes. I foloowed some steps mentioned here by downloading a new .pl
file and replace that in the folder. But that didn't work. Further research
told me that I need two files to put in my get_iplayer folder:
get_iplayer.295dev.cmd
get_iplayer.295dev.pl
Where can I download these files? I saw some url's but don't manage to save
them. I use a screenreader so that could be the problem too.
Second, how can I change the code of a file? Because I think it is needed
too.
I'm not from the UK but have a sollution to get the 320 kbps streams. ;) So
downloading in 320 kbps should be possible too.

Thanks in advance

Steven