how to set lowest tv mode for all programms and add it as a pref?

SquarePenguin getiplayer at squarepenguin.co.uk
Sun Jun 12 05:12:21 PDT 2016

On 12/06/2016 10:19, Majid Hussain wrote:
> hi there,
> as the subject states?
> how would I go about setting the lowest tv mode for all downloads and
> adding it permonantly to my options file?

This is explained in the TV guide here:

https://squarepenguin.co.uk/guides/tv-download-guide/#how-do-i-specify-or-change-the-quality-level-of-programmes-downloaded-in-get-iplayer

There is a lot of other information on in that guide and in the
others/wiki too.

I'd also be interested to hear if that site is accessible to you via a
screen reader or whatever method you use. I've tried to make it so but I
haven't had anyone test it so I'd be willing to make improvements if
they're reommended.

Thanks

SP