hlshd download speeds

J K.Eason mail at john-eason.co.uk
Sat Jul 23 11:15:00 PDT 2016

> *From:* RS <richard22j at zoho.com>

Can't you use the --fatfilename or --hfsfilename Output Option switches
on GIP's command line? I assume it works the same under Linux as Windows.

 --fatfilename      Remove FAT forbidden characters in file and
                    directory names.  Always applied on Windows.
                    Overrides --punctuation.

 --hfsfilename      Remove colons in file and directory names. Prevents
                    OS X Finder displaying colon as forward slash.
                    Always applied on OS X. Overrides --punctuation.

--
Regards
       John K.Eason (mail at john-eason.uk)