hlshd download speeds

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Mon Jul 11 06:25:32 PDT 2016

The release of v2.95 seems to have had quite an impact on hlshd download
speeds.  I have been using a dev version of 2.95 for some time.  I am not
sure which one, but I haven't changed anything so I am comparing like with
like.   With Vista I was regularly getting hlshd download speeds of over
40Mbit/s.  When I changed to Windows 10 this went up to 60Mbit/s.  Now that
v2.95 has been released I am getting 2.52Mbit/s.  I've run a speed test and
I am still getting 90Mbit/s from Virgin Media (limited by a 10/100 LAN card;
it was 105Mbit/s last time I tried on a Gigabit LAN card).