Bl**dy Beeb Truncations on iPlayer

Chris Woods christopher at custommade.org.uk
Fri Jul 1 05:08:20 PDT 2016

Yep my apologies, should have clarified. I was referring to the recording
(capture) of the TXed content for encoding, not the original studio /
location session. :)

You'll know this Dave, but for sake of others if they're curious:
programmes require editorial and compliance sign-off before TX so can't
just be arbitrarily edited (for iPlayer or anything else). There are a few
programmes for which edited "reversions" are done and AIUI those are
sometimes delivered retrospectively.

Aside from that, an edit of a TXed programme will only be republished if
there's a proper howler (like someone swearing live, a potentially libelous
statement or factual inaccuracy).