get_iplayer currently broken...

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 11:43:20 PST 2016

Thanks for the analysis. I have noticed that many of the major costume
dramas and also documentaries quickly appear on torrent sites usually
just days after first transmission. They seem to attract leachers and
seeders by the thousand. The MVGroup seems particularly prolific in
this.

Sadly the Beeb in changing things without notice will only increase
this illegal traffic. Better had they opted for a legal 'pay to view'
or 'pay to download' model. But then we pay enough for the licence as
it is. Why can't they allow free downloads for UK residents at least?

CJB