320kbps radio audio available via MPEG-DASH

Jim web web at audiomisc.co.uk
Sat Jan 9 03:57:11 PST 2016

I'm resending this as the copy I sent earier has apparently been 'held' for
some reason to be checked by the moderator.

In article <B9FAC99F681543A89C42CB9D28479F1A at vasonote>,
   Vangelis forthnet <northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr> wrote:

> get_iplayer --pid=b06sskk8 --radiomode=dashhigh2 --force --tag-podcast-radio

> Hopefully all will have gone OK; do note that the dashhigh radio files
> are large (ca. 140MB/hr)

I just fetched the develop get_iplayer and tried

get_iplayer --pid=b06tvgp1 --radiomode=dashhigh2 --force --no-tag

and get

No specified modes for this programme with version 'orginal'
Try using --modes=flashstd,flashlow,hlsstd,dashhigh,dashstd,dashmed,dashlow
Failed to record 'Compression versus Art -- (b06tvgp1)'

I tried dashhigh, etc, but same problem, so what's wrong?

Do I need a fairly new version of ffmpeg as well?

Jim