now for something completely different

artisticforge . artisticforge at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 10:34:59 PST 2016

hello

writing to the SD is painfully slow. it is also painfully slow to read
large files from the SD card.

External 1TB USB 3.0 WD are dirt cheap. A powered Hub to ensure that
the External HDD has required power.

I have replaced an x86 box running Debian Linux which was the mail
server and DNS server with a RP Pi 2 with a 1TB WD HD. Replaced the
Fallover DNS server with another RP Pi 2 with a 1TB WD HD. Reclaimed
desktop real estate and reduced the electric bill.

--
terry l. ridder ><>