Getting feeds failed on or just before 14th Feb

Rob Wood rob.wood at synigy.com
Mon Feb 15 01:10:13 PST 2016

All,

The list is very quiet so maybe it's just me with the problem but my
get_iplayer v2.94 is failing to get programme schedules with a typical
error of

WARNING: Failed to download programme schedule
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcone/programmes/schedules/ni_hd/this_week.xml

I had a look in a browser to see if I could work out what was happening
and for a random PID taken off the iPlayer front page I got the
following for http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02j5mqy.xml

"This service is currently undergoing a period of downtime for essential
maintenance. Please be advised that the programme information service
which is currently available at this URL will soon be replaced by a new
service from the BBC, at a new set of URLs. Please contact the following
email address for further information:
'programmes-devel at lists.forge.bbc.co.uk'"

Is this just my problem?

Thanks,

Rob

--
Contact information:

Rob Wood

01934-807645
Mobile 07535 946 900
rob.wood at synigy.com

Disclaimer:

This message is only intended for the person(s) ('intended recipient') to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is privileged or confidential, accordingly any dissemination, copying, distribution or other use of this message, or any of its content by any person other than the intended recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender as soon as possible. Neither Synigy or the sender accepts any responsibility viruses and it is your responsibility to scan and verify the email and any attachments. Any liability from any third party acting upon the information contained in this email is hereby excluded.

NOTE:

Synigy uses SPAM filtering. If you send me an email that you expect a reply to and you do not get one, call me.